Contributing to Excelize
The Microsoft Excel™ 2007 release supports the XML-based document format OOXML (Office Open XML), a new document format based on XML and ZIP technologies. The following is a list of reference materials that include document standards, document validation comparison tools, and browser plug-ins to develop a format that conforms to this document.
- Standard ECMA-376 Office Open XML File Formats
- Office developer documentation
- Structure of a SpreadsheetML document (Open XML SDK)
- Open XML SDK 2.5 for Microsoft Office (only works on the Windows)
- Understanding the Open XML file formats
- Google Chrome Extensions: OOXML Tools
- [MS-OFFCRYPTO]: Office Document Cryptography Structure Specification
The documentation is built on GitBook in the format of Markdown and is welcome to participate in the translation. Documentation repository: github.com/xuri/excelize-doc
Welcome to open a pull request to fix a bug, or open an issue to discuss a new feature or change.
If you are reporting a new issue, make sure that we do not have any duplicates already open. You can ensure this by searching the issue list for this repository. If there is a duplicate, please close your issue and add a comment to the existing issue instead.
Use the commands below to provide key information from your environment: You do NOT have to include this information if this is a FEATURE REQUEST
Briefly describe the problem you are having in a few paragraphs.
Steps to reproduce the issue: 1. 2. 3.
Describe the results you received:
Describe the results you expected:
(paste your output here)
Excelize version or commit ID:
Environment details (OS, Microsoft Excel™ version, physical, etc.):